We are hiring!
We are looking for a Graduate PHP Developer…
20/20 Productions have been in the business of communication, since 1990. It’s what we do – day in, day out. For more than 25 years, we’ve been providing creative solutions for some of the world's leading organisations and have evolved to offer our clients the 'complete package' under one roof.
Working within our Digital development department as a Graduate PHP Developer you will hold a key role in the further development and enhancement of the 20/20 website, as well as our industry leading products; DelegateManager and Smoke Signal.
The Graduate PHP Developer will receive on the job training in order to hit the ground running and work effectively in small client facing web development team. You will be expected to assist in the promotion and marketing of our digital products, attending events and creating social media content, where possible.
- Ideally university educated within Web Development or a relevant subject
- Utilise initiative and strong problem solving skills to work through any issues or problems that may arise.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, when working with clients and the wider 20/20 team
- Ability to prioritise your own workload achieving both internal and external deadlines
Essential Technical Skills
- University educated within Web Development or a relevant subject
- PHP Frameworks, ideally Yii
- MVC knowledge
- Apache/IIS Servers
- HTML 5 and CSS
- Mac skills
Desirable Technical Skills
- SAAS knowledge
- PHP Frameworks
- Experience with API integrations
- App development – Xcode/Android Studio
If you'd like the opportunity to work within a close nit creative team of professionals this is the job for you!
Please send all covering letters and CV's to email@example.com, referencing "GS/PHPDEV".
In applying for this job vacancy, you are consenting to 20/20 Productions processing your information for this recruitment campaign. All applications will be kept on file for a period of 12 months, and will be safeguarded in line with the General Data Protection Regulations and relevant data protection legislation.
20/20 Productions is a Living Wage Employer and Investors in People accredited. NO AGENCIES will be considered in the recruitment of this role.