Annual Conference & Exhibition 2013
November saw us at Manchester Central for this event, which attracted over 4,000 international delegates.
We relished the challenge and successfully executed the logistical planning and technical production for the week. In addition, we brought our new and improved Smoke Signal product back to the event that inspired it. Rolling, dynamic multimedia content was created to display information about the conference sessions, workshops and features within the exhibition area. We also incorporated live twitter feeds, allowing delegates to upload their comments for everyone to see, bringing the event into the digital age and giving the freedom to contribute towards the conference in a modern way.
This multi-media approach included:
- Video stings used as conference 'openers' featuring extensive use of motion graphics to bring the brand to life
- Two video streams that played across multiple screens
- In-conference information displays
- Dynamic content in each breakout room
- Live twitter feeds displaying unique #hashtag information, presented in a customised wrapper
- A flexible platform, streaming information throughout the conference halls and highlighting all aspects of the three-day event, from helpdesk information to the day's highlights.
We take the fact that we have been managing this event for eighteen years as a sign that we must be doing something right!